Skip to content
Private And Semi-Private Yoga Classes
- Private class packs purchased are for the sole use of the purchaser and may not be transferred from the person for whom they are purchased to any other group or individual. Bookings are nontransferable
- Private yoga classes are not scheduled until they have been paid for online or in person
- Class Packs (4 , 8 and 12 session passes) are non-refundable, whether unused or already started and should be used within 3 months of purchase
- The teacher must be informed of any cancellations via email/website contact form, or phone. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount for the private class
- Should the teacher have to cancel due to illness or emergency, the session will be rescheduled to a time that suits all parties
- Our session time will go un-interrupted and will begin and end promptly at the time agreed upon. If practicing at ones home, there will be a pre designated yoga practice space, prepared prior to Elora’s arrival.
- The teacher is responsible for providing the exact services offered on the website.
- The student holds the responsibility to ensure that his/her personal health is sufficient to participate in the offered classes.
- Any conditions (medical or otherwise) that may impact the student’s ability to practice yoga must be communicated to the teacher before the start of class
- The teacher carries out the right to change, add or cancel classes and special events. Such change will be always displayed on www.eloraallenyoga.com and subscribed customers will always be informed via email in case of short notice.
- By signing the intake form and/or participating in yoga class the student agrees with all the conditions and terms provided by Elora Allen Yoga
- The teacher is not responsible for any loss or damage of the student’s private belongings as well as for any kind of injury before, during, or after the class.